For boaters, the difference between a good marina experience and a great marina experience is customer service.
In this competitive business environment, stay ahead of the curve and have your slips and docks filled to capacity because your team can satisfactorily handle customer requests and situations with ease and skill.
Marina Customer Service Training provides front-line staff and managers with observable "mission critical" skills training they need to tackle today's fast paced customer interactions on the dock and in the office.
Mission Critical customer care skills taught in courses designed for both telephone and face-to-face interactions: These are self-paced courses therefore the time estimates range from an hour or two for many courses on up to 3 hours for others. These courses are taught in an interactive, engaging and easy to navigate format and are offered at a very low cost.
- Telephone Etiquette - How to make the caller feel glad they called from hello to goodbye
- Trust & Rapport Building - How to strengthen relationships in a business setting
- Active Listening Skills - How to prevent costly errors and earn the right to be heard
- Problem Solving - How to systematically solve problems without creating others
- Defusing Anger - How to defuse anger quickly and safely
- Stress Control - How to minimize the impact of stressors in the work setting
- Managing Customer Expectations - How to create and change expectations without evoking anger
- Business E-mail Etiquette - How to communicate responsibly using email in business
- Goal Setting- How to prioritize, achieve more, and keep your own morale high
- Creating Customer Loyalty - How to analyze your customer interactions and develop actions for improvement
Observable skills that provide measurable outcomes - view Client Quotes
Job Aids for each course: Participants can access and print these valuable brief checklists of the skills taught help remind participants of the skills to help form habits of use. Managers can use them to guide observation of the skills being used back on the job.
Special note: We are making big changes to provide a better client experience for both buying and taking the courses.
First, The updated courses will now work on all devices from PCs to smart phones. They have narration, music, sounds, visual motion items, and characters are now a part of the these courses. Learning activities continue to be the focal point. Downloadable materials are included and attached to each course.
Second, the ability to get discounts for smaller groups, to preview each of the courses before buying, and to select just the courses you want, or buy the complete curriculum at a discount is being made possible through OpenSesame where all our online courses are now being hosted and can be purchased by new clients.
The courses for MarinaCustomerServiceTraining.com teach the exact same skill sets as those taught in the updated courses on LearnCustomerServiceOnline.com for current customers and now available on OpenSesame.com for new customers.
The broad-based examples provided in these updated courses make the skills more valuable to the participants because they are applicable in a wide range of jobs.
Please review the following options:
BUY Online: New clients select this button (gold button at top of page) to preview the course(s) and buy online from OpenSesame. You will then continue to login on OpenSesame.com to take the course(s) you selected. Select this link to preview and buy online from OpenSesame.
REGISTER using a Group Number: Current clients using a previously purchased group number select this button to register on LearnCustomerServiceOnline.com. For repeat visits return there to use the "Login" button.
For previously registered clients, the STUDENT Login button will now take you to www.LearnCustomerServiceOnline.com to sign in.
Call 1.281.367.5599 with any questions you may have or email Bob@SalesHelp.com